ADVANCED GUTBIOME SYNBIOTIC CAPSULES
Gutbiome™ Advanced Synbiotic Capsules is a broad spectrum synbiotic containing 18 probiotic strains from 4 different genus groups with award winning prebiotic Livaux® derived from golden kiwi fruit, which won Prebiotic of the Year awards in 2020 & 2021.
At a strength of 23 billion CFU per 3 capsule dose, this scientific formula helps to reduce the occurrence of upper respiratory tract infections, promote healthy bacteria growth, improve digestion and support healthy immune system function. Please read our scientific indications below for the extensive list of our science supported health claims.
$79.95 — or / month
* Subscriptions are a minimum 3 month term, learn more about subscriptions here
Each capsule contains:
|PROBIOTIC STRAIN (microorganism)||CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||3.33 billion CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019||667 million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04||667 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115||500 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37||333.3 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14||333.3 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus casei Lc-11||300 million CFU/g|
|Streptococcus thermophilus St-21||200 million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium infantis Bi-26||100 million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-06||66.7 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus Lb-87||66.7 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35||66.7 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius Ls-33||66.7 million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03||66.7 million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05||66.7 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus reuteri KP-1E1||33.3 million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus gasseri Lg-36||33.3 million CFU/g|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae spp. boulardii||833.3 million CFU/g|
Actinidia chinensis fruit powder (Golden Kiwi Fruit)
185 mg/g Derived from Livaux®
TOTAL: 23 billion Colony Forming Units (CFU) / 3 Capsules
*the above table lists grams per capsule – the full dose for this product is 3 capsules.
- Helps reduce occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections in healthy individuals.(1)
- Maintains healthy immune system function.(2,7)
- Helps maintain friendly gut flora during antibiotic use.(2)
- Helps restore friendly gut flora after antibiotic use.(2)
- Supports digestion and assimilation of nutrients.(5)
- Helps increase digestive system good bacteria growth.(3,5,6)
- Helps restore friendly gut flora.(2,5,6)
- Maintains healthy digestive system function.(2,6,7)
- Supports general health and well-being.(2)
- Helps to maintain healthy bowel function.(4,5,6)
- Helps to decrease, reduce and relieve diarrhoea in children *per 3 capsule dose (5,7,8)
- Helps reduce occurrence of traveller’s diarrhoea *per 6 capsule dose (5,7,8)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Supplement upon awakening in the morning. Supplement with water or juice or open the capsule and add to yoghurt, kefir or smoothies and consume immediately or as directed by your practitioner. Do not use if protection seal-cap is torn or missing.
Children take one to two capsules once daily for general wellbeing.
If supplementing this product for the first time, start with one capsule and increase by one capsule every seven days and so on until the full dose is reached for full benefits.
Keep away from direct sunlight and store bellow 25˚C in a cool dry place. We recommend refrigeration upon opening.
This Gutbiome™ product is formulated, blended, packaged and quality tested in Australia to meet the Australian TGA standards.
If symptoms persist, consult with your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. If diarrhoea persists for more than twelve hours in children aged 2 – 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 – 6 years or 48 hours in adults & children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
Each jar contains 90 Capsules (30 day supply)
Capsule Size: 23mm x 8 mm
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR LIVAUX® PREBIOTIC FEATURES
Livaux® is a “precision prebiotic” targeted to support the growth of healthy bacteria including Faecalibacterium prausnitzii (F. prau), which is low in people suffering from IBS, IBD and Crohn’s disease. As an extremely oxygen sensitive bacteria, F. prau cannot be taken as a probiotic supplement. Consumers who want to improve their gut health and promote the growth of their resident F. prau therefore need to take a prebiotic that supports its growth.
As a wholefood solution, Livaux® is safe and effective for both children and adults, including for specific health conditions such as IBS, IBD (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis) and celiac disease sufferers.
Livaux® derived from Golden Kiwi Fruit is a wholefood that enhances the immune system response, controls inflammation and helps ameliorate the symptoms of colds and flu. Livaux® is a LOW-FODMAP compliant ingredient.
- (2014). Probiotic supplementation for respiratory and gastrointestinal illness symptoms in healthy physically active individuals. Clinical Nutrition, 33(4), 581– 587.
- GlobinMed, Global Information Hub on Integrated Medicine, 2020
- Blatchford P et al., Consumption of kiwifruit capsules increases Faecalibacterium prausnitzii abundance in functionally constipated individuals: a randomised controlled human trial, Journal of Nutritional Science (2017), vol. 6, e52, 10 pages
- Ansell J et al., Kiwifruit derived supplements increase stool frequency in healthy adults: a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study, Nutrition Research 35 (2015), 401 -408
- Health Canada Monographs, Health Canada, 2019
- Gaby, A. (2017). Probiotics. In Nutritional Medicine (2nd ed., pp. 249–250). Concord, NH: Fritz Perlberg Publishing.
- Braun, L., & Cohen, M. (2015). Probiotics. In Herbs & Natural Supplements. An evidence-based guide
- S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2019).
- Therapeutic Research Center. (2020). Saccharomyces boulardii
Why Gutbiome Synbiotics?
Broad spectrum formula
Advanced multi strain formula with 18 strains and 23 billion Colony Forming Units (CFU)
Probiotics – healthy bacteria
Prebiotic – healthy fibre
Synbiotic – synergism